意大利米兰的菲利普·普兰旗舰店

2011-10-13/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
PHILIPP PLEIN FLAGSHIP BY AQUILIALBERG
; y/ A" }: ?- M% e. O  `2 m1 w
! F* |( l3 Y# W- D# G- G  KGerman fashion designer Philipp Plein has just opened a new flagship store in Italy, designed by Milanese architectural and design studio, AquiliAlberg.- @% R; F* h6 h, o
The fifty square metre retail space is located in Forte dei Marmi, Versilia, and faces the central Via 4 Novembre., D" Q  c/ J4 j. M: H- L
The facade is as impressively luxe as the interior, featuring a multi-faceted portal in Corian that covers the entrance; a detail which the architects envisaged as a modern interpretation of the typical 'bugnato' of Renaissance palaces.' M) Z5 Q" m" V& k) j
Inside, lava rock was used for the flooring and mixed with herringbone parquet, whilst the display elements alternate in a refined dynamic; making use of lacquer, chrome and ostrich skin. Panels covered in the same materials are used behind the chrome racks; reinterpreting 17th century boiseries.5 D) Z  h$ M3 I. q) j% C6 I0 W
The space is divided by a walkway that connects two full length mirrors placed laterally, a spectacular interpretation of the fashion runway.2 N; F9 l0 U9 T9 ]' V
And at the back, Plein's motif; a skull covered in Swarovski crystals oversees the whole scene, enclosed in a crystal case.
1 l6 ^! K4 u, }# g% G( o1 t3 @& P) o8 X
[/url]
) I4 h. I) i1 O& o: _
1 V4 N* i/ z- s
) c" }- A  \! a$ Z

8 n# Z) B+ a1 P" X, g7 Y. ?* w0 l  u/ S/ \+ }% r
6 r/ R) z  O8 ?+ h
" C1 F# }. T+ ]+ a/ S& A! l
; g" [+ G7 B5 h8 d
/ W' D. o  S: U8 g5 h7 R& T

. y% y1 P" y% S4 O0 |1 n% t& U0 W3 O" a/ x: I5 \' x
[Search:[url=http://www.dcion.com/]DCION