瑞士的劳芬总部展示厅

2011-10-26/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
Laufen Swiss Architecture tour' V3 c1 ]3 j8 t7 k' j! F* z

! n8 d: |% S  x3 u  ?. Y5 j1 o; W6 E0 p* Q
Dezeen promotion: last week, Dezeen attended an architectural tour of Basel and Zurich organised by Swiss bathroom brand Laufen that included a trip to their concrete showroom designed by Nissen Wentzlaff Architects.
5 J. }2 _7 A: k( J1 n; S7 h! D' u+ B" a8 ~  p: \5 [! j
[/url]
8 P/ m+ f, q; i5 v, bThe tour featured viewings of buildings by established Swiss architects including
[url=http://www.herzogdemeuron.com/]Herzog & de Meuron and new projects by upcoming practices such as EM2N, Stump & Schibili and Buchner Bründler.* ?' G, r: s3 V" q0 o( S

* Q/ Z3 X- s$ N# {0 M/ l. O# vYou can see photos on our Facebook page from Basel and Zurich and a podcast featuring interviews with many of the architects will appear on Dezeen soon.$ o, j0 K, w2 j3 t  p
; }2 C) N) Z2 u, L6 o3 C  Y5 R! G
The Laufen Forum sits alongside the company’s headquarters and acts as a showroom and visitor centre.
! R5 \4 `$ i1 P- w  c" l5 G" \3 \* S8 p; h  C
Its curved exterior form was inspired by one of Laufen’s most popular product ranges and was cast from concrete in a similar way to the production of ceramics.
; Z1 }  j  Q" g/ p! o
0 [1 l7 ^) d* a7 R1 ^. kThe interior of the Forum is designed to encourage a flow of movement, guiding visitors through the display of products before returning them to the entrance via a sweeping staircase.
; V1 L# u3 I, H
5 u. h/ [2 t9 fThe building is almost entirely windowless but the central events area is lit by skylights punched into the roof.
8 ~8 M7 T- r5 f% @& F
$ ^/ H$ K. ?' Z, @4 [% _3 E- s- @The tour also included a visit to the production facility on the same site as the Forum and headquarters, where the company has been producing wash basins, bidets and toilets for almost 120 years.
( J$ [% \3 V5 g% B( k- Q
" |) o0 e! s, D& v( u% R' n0 QThe production of the pieces still involves many manual processes and a thorough understanding of the nuances of the material.! ^7 O: J# T2 L& ~* u  O
7 V/ ~: i9 v0 O) ?( |+ t
Laufen collaborates with many leading designers on its product ranges including IlBagnoAlessi One (above), designed by Stefano Giavannoni, which features a wave-like form washing over the shelving unit.
2 H! T" z5 m. {# E, M9 H
" v0 e% Y) F( v- O5 X5 CThe Living Square collection (above) by Stuttgart designer Andreas Dimitriadis of Platinumdesign has a shallow basin and sharply defined edges that require precise moulding.# L3 h. e9 `: k' b6 l$ T! m
+ x, V. z: F2 g. _  L% V* b
The Palomba Collection (above) by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba has recently been expanded to include a double-basin version featuring asymmetric ‘fingerprints’ sunk into a 1600mm flat surface.
4 A5 O, X/ L+ Y, X, u' P[Search:DCION
, q$ k: N# A! |
( O  P* S, s1 n) P2 [% ]6 z! M) B2 u; i" V

* N: B; B% S9 o# `& O- m
' U9 ~2 E2 S: i* B

" A2 ]6 Q7 ~. D

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
标签: 展示厅 瑞士
精华推荐
换一换