美国纽约的梦都酒店

2011-11-8/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
Capturing The Past8 T: Q; o7 K; S6 R4 S0 X8 U6 p

' q4 ?# o3 Q: [
[size=150%]Extraordinary in design and unique in character, the Dream Downtown Hotel (located in New York’s Meatpacking District) signals an exciting and imaginative new concept in full-service luxury travel. Frank Fusaro of Handel Architects has gorgeously renovated the iconic Albert C. Ledner building, originally designed in 1966 for the National Maritime Union. While capturing and modernizing the surreal aesthetic that has become synonymous with the Dream hotels brand, the architects preserved the building’s distinct character, including its unique block-like structure and portal windows.

3 {. ~0 R& C( e& W: H' L2 `$ e[/url]9 x; D  a" U. q9 y
Throughout the interiors of the property, they captured the essence of another downtown legend, the visionary Andy Warhol and his Factory of artistic personalities. Influenced by the gritty yet sleek aesthetic of [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Factory]The Factory – the walls of its expansive loft space adorned with reflective aluminum foil – Dream Downtown transports the metallic theme to the modern day, with layers of silver serving as the shimmering backdrop to the guest experience and advancing the feel of limitless space. The palette of sparkling silvers, grays, purples, glass and chrome complements the hotel’s remarkable façade. It's simply fantastic!
4 H* Y8 {! [& A$ b2 x" h

0 a( o. s/ J7 I$ t8 C7 Z0 i6 A" u+ c0 F1 L- A
) v: O* N' S% F4 ]) ?3 ~
% }9 y3 @/ u% A5 X' k; ]
/ J: E) v9 W9 o  i$ Q' @, b
8 [7 p$ V0 m# Y7 Z  k* i2 v! r
1 b4 s+ x5 w- |" |  {! f5 \

' |  Z$ H/ g5 W4 ~ 9 V' k( X& X+ M3 A

( M/ D/ Z  m. T) Q) A- {+ F
! Z0 S$ \' ^2 \  w0 }5 w' \  c1 ~+ v* K; {+ s/ b, e

. X* j/ t$ V4 J; B) R+ x. `8 ]  ^4 Z1 Y+ j# T  \7 g

5 x8 Z; v8 Z  T) G* B: M, t/ i  I, ^& u! T5 l