巴西圣保罗的巴拉丰达公寓

2011-11-9/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
Apartment Interior Design in Sao Paulo by Kwartet Arquitetura1 j  E) i4 |  v; K

. x4 S) P: |3 k6 Q( N# JApartment interior design is completed designed by the Kwartet Arquitetura interior designer. They have successfully created a modern apartment interior design which is located in São Paulo, Brazil, precisely based in a residential neighborhood in São Paulo.: ^' `! ~/ D- |3 }
Apartment Interior Design ReviewKwartet Arquiteturahas completed designed modern apartment interior for an apartment which called the Barra Funda I Apartment. The interior designer’s client is a young couple which travels a lot and wants to have kids. So the designer plan is to keep the other two rooms by using them as a home office design. In order to create a unique and cozy area, the designer did a few changes which is improved and rearranged the master bedroom and the closet. In the living room, the interior designer created a “travel corner”, it is the most important feature, where they can display all the gadgets they bring from their trips. Since not many changes are made to the original structure, well-designed furniture improves the use of the space. The walnut carpentry which is placed on the walls became the basis to a clean and contemporary decoration. To hide the doors from the lavatory, home office and bedroom’s hall, the continuous panels are designer.+ z* Q1 ^1 S+ L( G& [
Apartment Interior Design PlanThe designer specified the finishes and designs all the woodwork. They also design the upper door trim higher, up to the ceiling, it is intended to create a sensation of the higher high ceiling. The baseboard follows the same concept. A warm atmosphere which is contrasting with the bright yellow bar table and gray buffet lacquer are provided by the Tauari and the wood home theater panel. The classic design pieces stand alongside contemporary ones. The headboard was built with eight miff panel’s upholstery with linen and sconces fixed on the surface. The white and golden petit poa wallpaper and the dark blinds dressed the room. Visit the Kwartet Arquitetura website – here.   Via) h, D2 h( h) ?* N7 O' v
[/url]  w: P( G8 B* g+ o+ n- j, J
2 o* Y/ |  v7 I4 \1 C
8 g* W2 N3 o& l
" [& [2 q4 k/ \4 g; q5 i& Q

8 ^6 l$ c9 g3 K2 ^" J1 ^
/ X2 x& a; W0 }: D. ?9 v/ H, i1 h& Q; k  h9 k

8 J( K% }& G. C; _$ Y: z8 J/ @1 U! J6 U

* \$ A" J3 [# h3 D  H, M( e2 H, a  K; P7 ~

# L" |$ {7 [0 A! x9 V8 [$ G
# n/ ^/ a2 h% k6 }/ ?! [5 ~9 g) U
7 Q1 r9 n) c; f4 `" i7 B
% M5 [5 W' Q# Q  g5 N