仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
本帖最后由 cakehk 于 2024-1-17 15:47 编辑 4 M" O. F8 s. w; {( R& A1 E

8 Z! j- T8 c* O- }. [& Z

2 s9 F% i4 K) U$ ]; f; a  {" O1 c
©

2 ]- L- S% E/ k1 D# M
Design effect
  设计效果

) i' o, Q3 E% f以“回归本真”为设计主题,采用适度的留白手法,以及精练的传统中式符号的运用,让空间富有活力。With "returning to the truth" as the design theme, appropriate white space techniques and the use of concise traditional Chinese symbols make the space full of vitality.' x8 E* k9 i- W2 [3 _

, E/ L, p" a2 \& ?& ~: @; K% e. L$ u+ m$ s4 l; c5 q
空间所用的色系和材料,看似简单质朴的材质,却延伸出了无限的雅致情怀;适度留白,将东方美学贯彻到方方面面让客厅精致而不繁琐,简单而不苍白;The color system and materials used in space, seemingly simple and simple materials, extend infinite elegant feelings; Appropriately leave blank, implement Oriental Aesthetics in all aspects, and make the living room exquisite but not cumbersome, simple but not pale" N$ ?5 Y" @/ D$ Y7 u1 q2 e
餐厅将中式元素与现代时尚完美融合,注入人文情怀,无处不在的优雅、浪漫。! N2 y1 m4 @' V# T; \- A
The restaurant perfectly integrates Chinese elements with modern fashion, injects humanistic feelings, and is everywhere elegant and romantic.
* o1 R+ W0 b; k9 c! c( F/ K
) ]4 C1 U% |& |5 _8 m  u. T

' I; p0 ?. O" i- j不拘泥于传统的中式元素,而是在继承中式的基础上融入现代的特色,将两者有机地统一起来,表达出现代人对于新的精神境界的追求。' a) w& V; q* D1 r8 W
Not stick to traditional Chinese elements, but integrate modern characteristics on the basis of inheriting Chinese style,Combine the two organically to express the pursuit of a new spiritual realm.
3 f4 }: V0 ?7 E7 ~5 P+ b. e# [/ N6 I9 M0 o& H: H  G, a# ]
©
  F. P" N8 f% s7 l+ L/ C
Live presentation
  实景呈现  
- ~+ A' [; k0 S" \
' I# }( ?* b4 d, G& r% {3 r0 u" G
Home entry. S  `: t1 r; c7 Z0 a1 C- R
入户

I/ @0 L: w9 Z& x7 q一种含蓄谦逊的姿态来表达新中式的婉约气质  s3 ~/ U; l9 J/ `" }
An implicit and modest attitude to express the graceful temperament of the new Chinese style
# ^7 G6 ?5 B4 q9 L. M( E

7 }, p9 y" I4 t7 @& l) Z! }: J3 h% S9 D: Z/ U% M7 x! S
( v  T5 [: f) q- {$ ^2 r

5 E8 R3 d+ K. P
Living room! S) f* |9 l* C) P+ p7 A  f
客厅
水墨意韵的浸润,让整个空间的素雅气质尽显其中;一株花,看似随意的点缀,却温柔了时光。
The infiltration of ink and wash rhyme makes the plain and elegant temperament of the whole space fully show; A flower, seemingly random embellishment, but gentle time.
* D9 K$ a/ n2 A( Q
) R& n' W8 M0 E$ y

7 t; x) x) K6 F% X4 M( `6 ^
" p! w7 v  p% R" R3 E
搭配自然的大理石与纹理柔和的木材,让空间具有高级感与亲和力。
With natural marble and soft wood, the space has a high sense and affinity.
& f' \1 \3 ]. h7 D9 z& @. d2 h( s0 B

# k0 j( J3 A& J" l
Restaurant: O7 M4 w1 Q9 ~% @* _7 E& Q2 s
餐厅

3 Q0 n- R) l" S4 o; {! T% x" e: E2 j7 }& l0 j- t* B" d- B# {
Bedroom
卧室
对线条和光的运用,我们谨慎把握,力争从每个角度体现不同的结构美;
% \+ S% Y( b- f( D. {2 l
We carefully grasp the use of lines and light, and strive to reflect different structural beauty from each angle;
2 p. j: S+ e$ w" k! I2 z
6 j, e( g$ G+ j/ r
* _# i3 J5 S; G- l' `$ j& F
用欣赏的眼光拥抱艺术,用乐观的姿态体味生活,发现回归内心的宁静;为传统文化的传承与研习,提供更广阔的空间语境,让优雅的审美融入日常生活;
$ c" H7 L6 `% ZEmbrace art with appreciative eyes, appreciate life with an optimistic attitude, and find a return to inner peace; Provide a broader space and context for the inheritance and study of traditional culture, and integrate elegant aesthetics into daily life;
: ^& o# c5 w/ [9 H7 @( h. ^- O

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
精华推荐
换一换

发表评论0

诣研空间设计 | 无限的雅致情怀
拓者推荐
  • 2024拓者1T硬盘素材
  • 5月21日家居风水—长沙站
  • 5月21日户型优化—长沙站