雾缘海景别墅咖啡厅

2020-10-12/ 图像资料下载/ 待处理/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
本帖最后由 得观设计事务所 于 2020-10-12 17:58 编辑 - K  ~2 ~( _5 t8 u7 ^5 P
: h! Z' e5 T/ H) J, R
“心中感叹,似水流年,不可以留住昨天……”·

) g3 ^9 Z$ D& [" Y5 q- Q

7 W: e/ f. k2 V2 J
本项目位于青岛市市南区太平角五路和湛山三路交叉口,是一幢饱经沧桑的民国二十一年老建筑,在其至今八十余载的生命历程中,建筑的功能、外观、结构等各方面,跟随着城市的变迁,辗转数次经过天翻地覆的改变。

1 Q3 h3 Q+ j. r' ^
This project is located at the intersection of Taipingjiao 5th Road and Zhanshan 3rd Road, Shinan District, Qingdao City. It is a 21-year-old building that has been through the vicissitudes of the Republic of China. During its more than 80 years of life, the function, appearance, The structure and other aspects, following the changes of the city, have been turned over and over several times.
4 f" n# j9 v" h5 V1 o1 L

. V( T; H+ R- j4 A; w

' N. \6 s: G5 U5 [+ Z( P6 f  a

: o) C$ Q# @+ m8 m: @
- G8 j3 `. B7 J9 q6 H6 X# @0 }

: A9 O: l+ @$ j9 j' C4 ?- @
在接到本项目时,内心充满了激动与敬畏。有幸遇到了一位有想法、有情怀的甲方,我们一起梳理设计与功能方面的想法,在尽可能保留原有建筑形制比例的基础上,最大化的在设计方面做减法,为空间留白。最终满足了咖啡简餐&海景民宿的功能变更,让这一幢老建筑重获新生。
* f  u( T# o# {  J' b
When I received this project, my heart was full of excitement and awe. Fortunately, I met a thoughtful and affective Party A. Let's sort out the design and function ideas together. On the basis of preserving the original architectural form ratio as much as possible, we will maximize the design subtraction and leave the space blank. . Eventually, the function change of Coffee Light Meal & Seaview B&B was fulfilled, and this old building was reborn.

" D" U: G5 N: X0 V* W3 z1 o

- ]& X; t4 R, \% ^0 M9 J  z
在色彩及材质的使用和搭配上,保留了原建筑的黄色防腐木,搭配半墙粉刷的雾霭蓝色乳胶漆,自然克制且精致复古。

4 Z7 }8 u- }4 V# e; ^
In the use and matching of colors and materials, the yellow preservative wood of the original building is retained, and the haze blue latex paint painted on the half wall is naturally restrained and delicate and retro.

; I& s! U' \. P# {; W; @# D

7 v- n+ n, E4 Q* t' {8 i  {4 Q
5 o* p! Z5 b+ o  J( }) v3 r! q7 P, K3 w
在艺术品的搭配上,选择了丹麦画家哈默修伊的画作,画中传达的静谧与安宁和我们当下所追求的简单和纯净不谋而合。画家以其诗意、柔和的肖像和室内光线下安静的人物画而闻名。他画作的大部分是描述家庭空间和家人的,只是留在其中的光影,还有女人的背影,晕染出一种轻微的紧张感和神秘气氛。
- E7 y  m: q1 E% f) L/ b. |# c' @9 A
In the matching of artworks, I chose the painting of the Danish painter Hamesoy. The tranquility conveyed in the painting coincides with the tranquility and simplicity and purity we pursue today. The painter is known for his poetic, soft portraits and quiet figure paintings in indoor light. Most of his paintings describe the family space and family, but the light and shadow left in it, and the back of the woman, fainted a slight sense of tension and mysterious atmosphere.
% Y$ Q& c3 Y8 H# ?/ L
项目名称(Name):雾缘海景咖啡餐厅
项目地址(Location):青岛市市南区太平角五路
项目类型(Type):咖啡&民宿
项目面积(Area):240㎡
设计时间(Date):2018年6月
材料应用(Material):仿古砖、火烧板、云多拉灰大理石、防腐木、乳胶漆
设计单位(Design Units):得观建筑设计(上海)有限公司
主案设计(Master Designer):秦超 石晶
效果表现(Effect Performance):PIGSPACE
项目摄影(Photography):王周生Vision
0 m5 k8 r) R7 E( ], a" l